Beginning his career in real estate as a custom home builder and broker in Denver, Colorado, Orange County native Russ Evans has spent the last several years specializing in the coastal enclaves of Orange County. With decades of experience ranging from commercial real estate operations to residential real estate and construction, Russ found his calling in the relationship driven nature of residential sales. Providing each client with dedicated service, Russ seeks to ensure each and every transaction is as rewarding as possible. Known for his solution oriented negotiation skills, Russ plays an instrumental role in achieving a fair outcome for both buyer and seller while easing the anxiety that is often associated with the process.
Globally respected for his broad knowledge of the market and synergistic communication style, Russ enjoys being able to guide each of his clients through their home selling and investment choices. As a distinguished REALTOR® on The McMonigle Team at Berkshire Hathaway, Russ feels privileged to work alongside other nationally recognized industry leaders. His optimistic nature contributes a fresh and balanced perspective to his endeavors, with both associates and clientele alike.
Passionate about serving others, Russ invested many years as a hands-on volunteer and influential board member with the Colorado Children’s Hospital. He has also spent time as a camp counselor, mentor and leadership team member for Royal Family Kids Camp, which supports children within the Orange County foster care system. Embracing the active Southern California lifestyle, Russ enjoys new experiences and immerses himself in the communities which he proudly serves.
Credentials + Affiliations
- REALTOR® with The McMonigle Team, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- M.B.A. , Emphasis in Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver
- B.S. in Business Administration and Management, Liberty University
- Board Member, Colorado Children’s Hospital
- Board Member, Build for Love
- Nominated as Volunteer of the Year, Colorado Children’s Hospital
- Camp Counselor, Mentor, and Leadership Team Member, Royal Family Kids Camp