Globally respected for his broad knowledge of the market and synergistic communication style, Russ enjoys being able to guide each of his clients through their home selling and investment choices. As a distinguished REALTOR® on The McMonigle Team, Russ feels privileged to work alongside other nationally recognized industry leaders. His optimistic nature contributes a fresh and balanced perspective to his endeavors, with both associates and clientele alike.
Passionate about serving others, Russ invested many years as a hands-on volunteer and influential board member with the Colorado Children’s Hospital. He has also spent time as a camp counselor, mentor and leadership team member for Royal Family Kids Camp, which supports children within the Orange County foster care system. Embracing the active Southern California lifestyle, Russ enjoys new experiences and immerses himself in the communities which he proudly serves.
Credentials + Affiliations
- REALTOR® with The McMonigle Team
- M.B.A. , Emphasis in Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver
- B.S. in Business Administration and Management, Liberty University
- Board Member, Colorado Children’s Hospital
- Board Member, Build for Love
- Nominated as Volunteer of the Year, Colorado Children’s Hospital
- Camp Counselor, Mentor, and Leadership Team Member, Royal Family Kids Camp